There were three people in the chapel!!

  Sometimes my life doesn't seem like my life. You see I have given my life to God and though I do feel selfish at times and really strive for "me " time and down time and free time... it's all God's and I am grateful I am his.
  We moved from the Bible belt and very much of a Christian town to Florida. I have never seen so many non-Christians or even Christian haters. But God is Good !! He has put me in a job, that even though I am Christian, they still like me for me.  We have met some great people and God has blessed us beyond measure.
   I went from working in a hospital with a lot of Christians and really thought I would not see that again until I went to St. Anthony's here in St Pete. They are Catholic by history and there is a large statue of Jesus right out front and a cross on the roof...wow...I was impressed.  There are crosses in most of the rooms where I worked yesterday, and no secular person has made them remove it. I was in awe that they have stood on their beliefs even though they were bought out by a larger hospital entity. I thought when I saw all this, it looks good, but where are the believers? I was leaving yesterday and when I was leaving I looked over to my right and I saw the Chapel... and guess what there were three people in there.  I don't think I have ever seen anyone in a hospital chapel, much less greater than one. That sight gave me hope I needed for the day, for the week and for the month. Thanks God !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Towel in this Privileged Life.

The garden of life..

Upon this Rock I will build my Church