The Greatest Gift...


The Greatest Gift

11 for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord.
12 And this is the sign unto you: Ye shall find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, and lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men in whom he is well pleased.

Luke 2:11-14


I am very thankful for the Savior and Lord of my Life..... He has changed me and provided grace, love and mercy in my life beyond comprehension !! I owe everything to him and as we embark on change in our immediate life and a new venture as scary as it is, I am honored to serve him. I am honored and blessed !!!!

As I woke this morning, I had some time to actually meditate and write and pray before the girls got up to celebrate this wonderful Christmas morning and I have to say wow how this has all just flown by. I think of the Scripture Life is but a vapor then it's gone.....
14 whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. What is your life? For ye are a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
My how time does fly. We got to visit family for all of 4 days, for Christmas and it was soooo short. 
You don't really get to talk to anyone much, just small talk and then it's time to do something else or eat, ect... time flies !!! I miss my family already. I think of my mom and how frail she has become in just such a short while and it makes me sad, so sad, but life is but a vapor then it's gone... I could go on and on.... because I love my mom and it's such a tender subject in my life right now, but I want to ask you something.....
Do you know Jesus Christ? Have you made him Lord of your Life? Have you submitted to him? Yes, sometimes it's hard to submit to another, to a higher power, but that is what has to be done. 
This Christmas, give him the greatest gift...submit and accept his love, his gift to you was his life...give him yours this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Towel in this Privileged Life.

The garden of life..

What Matters in the end...