Warfare....

Wow.... can I say moving is stressful, new job, new town, ect... not only dealing with it on a personal note, but having two children and helping them deal with it too and a husband that's is dealing with change, and a lot of it might I add.... So the stress is on, good stress, motivational stress at times, but stress all the same.
Then there is the spiritual battle I have been dealing with for a couple of months now, you know the one that gnaws at you deep down, the one you really can't fix without a lot of prayer, and coming to terms with some things within you, things you didn't want to let go of, or ever see happen but all the same they have and you must embrace it and go on with life and let God deal with it.... well that's where I am on a couple of levels and what is it really..... is it the way I think things should go, but they are not going that way? Heart issues that tear at you and you don't really have a good answer but you feel you have the right answer and you make the choice and here you are. Issues that involve more than one heart and you have to compromise and make choices...... choices that make you feel bad about yourself, but you know it's the right thing to do.....

“The nature of the enemy's warfare in your life is to cause you to become discouraged and to cast away your confidence. Not that you would necessarily discard your salvation, but you could give up your hope of God's deliverance. The enemy wants to numb you into a coping kind of Christianity that has given up hope of seeing God's resurrection power.” 
― Bob Sorge


The enemy wants me to feel bad about myself, he wants me to have this standard to live by and expect things to be perfect ... and when I cannot control it or make it better through my own power and God has not exerted some perfect miracle then I am let down and Satan wants to use that to defeat me, discourage me, and make me feel a hopeless feeling, that is what he wants for everyone, but I say, "GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN" I refuse to give place to you and I refuse your insults, your hurt and your mean words.... I stomp you under my feet and that's where you belong !!!

8" But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.1Thes5:8"

11" Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.Ephesians6:11"

I go back to the one thing I know is true, God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then Bible and it's promises and I find peace there. Am I perfect, no, I know this. I know I cannot save the world, I cannot be the perfect mom, have the perfect kids, I cannot always do what I think I should do or do what I feel is my own personal standard,  I must operate in the lot I have been cast and accept it and go on through life with God's grace and with his help. God knows my heart and what's involved here, he knows my every thought and he knows I desire to do good and that's what matters... it's learning to trust him in all situations--- that is the human struggle(that is a whole other blog topic)...but trusting him, and learning to be the person he wants you to be in the face of adversity and struggle, that is the struggle, that is life and we are here to make the most of it and bless others along the way, Satan wants you to feel bad with low self worth and hopeless so he can get your mind on yourself so that you cannot bless others....

2 "Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2"

-------Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Towel in this Privileged Life.

The garden of life..

What Matters in the end...