A little perspective....

I started this blog because I like to write, I don't care if anyone reads it, but I am glad you do, I really just want to bring Joy to the Lord, as he has done so much for me. I titled it Each day is new, because each day is new, and it's such a gift....life that is,  and the renewal of sleep and rest and  if we have a bad day, or make a mistake, we can start each day new..... yes, life is  gift.


I was feeling quite selfish recently feeling like I just didn't have enough "me" time or down time and feeling quite overwhelmed and this little poem came to me and I just sat in my car before work and prayed a minute realizing and reveling over the fact of how small my pitiful little life is and how BIG God is and it was all kinda put in perspective for me there in my car in prayer to Him.

I am but a speck of dirt from the ground.... 
You Lord, are the wonder all around. 
I am but grit, dust, dirt and clay.... 
You Lord, are peace, joy and
hope for the day...
Gen 2:7
Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nostrils, and the man became a living person.

Sometimes it's all about perspective.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Towel in this Privileged Life.

The garden of life..

What Matters in the end...