What a realist needs you to know....

So you may remember when Iggy came out with her first song "Fancy" that she says, "First things first, I am a Realist" yeah, that is a catchy toon right ?  But there are a few things I would like to share with you about a Realist.

I also want to post a disclaimer.... or Side note here that this is not directed towards any one person, these are just some thoughts that I have thought about over time and since this is my blog.... I wanted to blog on it....

First ,
If you are going to be my friend, then when you offer to do something for me, or say you are going to do something, then please do it.

I expect for you to do what you say you are going to do and mean what you say you are going to do. (If you offer something I expect for it to be real).

Second,
Realists have a hard time with fake people, so maybe there is some idealism mixed in with realism, but please respect my feelings and accept that I need you to be real with me.
We have our own views on politics, propaganda and other beliefs.... please don't push your agenda onto me.


Third
Don't protect me by lying to me or try to lie and save face..... I would much rather be hurt and know the truth than be lied to.... Realists need to know.


Simply put ...

1. There is the Pessimist who believes the glass is half empty!

2. There is the Optimist who believes the glass is half full!

3. Then there is the Realist who knows it is just half a glass!

We are not brash or harsh, but we just see things for what they are. We dream dreams and can be creative or  We can be optimistic and also pessimistic, but at the end of the day, we just want to know what we know and call it a day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Towel in this Privileged Life.

The garden of life..

What Matters in the end...